Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Greetings, fellow 'noids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Account Name: scissorlizard

Character Names: "ch'Rain" is my main toon, but I also maintain 3 dilithium mules named "T'Rain", "K'Rain" and "Liron"

Your Current Rank: Level 60

Time Zone: GMT+2

How did you get into Star Trek Online? A friend introduced me. Also, this.

How long have you been playing for? Off and on for 2 years.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Don't mess with your skill points until you know how they synergize with your build. You will pay for your mistakes in Zen.
For older players: Set a goal and stick to it-- it will make the grind less painful.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? My main is an engineer, but one day I would like to try science.

What’s your favourite ship? Odyssey-class.

What’s your best and worst STO moment?
Best: Out-maneuvering the Gorn in "Hide and Seek" in my Centaur-class light cruiser, as a new player.
Worst: Realizing that there are no missions where the player resolves a moral dilemma with a dramatic Patrick Stewart speech.

What are some of your other interests? Obviously a trick question

What’s your favourite band? They aren't famous yet.

Anything else you want to say?
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me ch'Rain.... or just "Rain."