Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Any ideas if a lifetime account can be sold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since i am 100% positive that i wont be able to play this game anymore i would like to know if any of you guys know if its legal or possible to sell my sto account which is a lifetime subscription which is normally 300$ or 199$ when on promotion, if i could i wouldn't consider this but sadly i have no way to play this game again because of the lack of internet connection here were i live also even if i get one its too slow to be able to play any help would be welcomed anyways it would be nice if my account and characters can stay in this fleet lets hope so
As far as I know, account sales are prohibited on sites like eBay and I'm pretty sure it would violate STO's terms of service or EULA. I know a lot of MMO companies have barred the practice of selling accounts, so, it's iffy at best to try. Could potentially get the account banned if they realize there's been a change of hands.
ty to be honest i am only asking because i am pretty unsure that i can keep playing the game i hope that i can replay this game again but to be honest i don't think i got a chance to play it right now because of the limits of the internet connections i can get here since most are pretty much super slow well it sucks cuz i like this game but i dont have any way to access a proper connection and with a machine capable of playing this game sadly this laptop i am using now sucks a lot and its laggy even with proper connections with the game running at low settings
Sov is correct: you can't legally sell your account.

You could, of course, give it to someone (give them your password, etc., and let them take it over, switching email addresses, etc - it would still have your info on the original account but be theirs in all but name) and they could be grateful and give you money (or something else) as a present.

If you decide to do this, DO NOT discuss it in chat (not even PM). Take it to a different communication method and chat there.