Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: THE MIGHTY MOUSE - a Yellowstone Runabout shuttle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ed's Yellowstone Runabout

I unboxed this shuttle when the Green Eyed Furse chatted about shuttles in the Strike Group channel. A shuttle with a Plasma cloud? MUST HAVE! The abiltiy comes with the impluse drive that can be equipped in any shuttle. Which is nice.

The Regenerative Integrity Field from the Kobali Samsar - strong heal.

At that point I could not remember more on the late evening chat. So I made up my own mix:

Neutronium Alloy and Vulnerabilty Locator consoles since I had no better idea.

The Kobali space set is tanky, so put Deflector, Shield and Warp Core to use, to get a tough shuttle.

Thanks to Operation Gamma I know that small shuttles encounter even smaller foes buzzing around then. As I myself buzz around bigger opponents to get not hit, an Omnidirectional Phaser beam was my weapon of choice.

As torpedo I use the Hargh'peng - too awful to be permitted a boots by wide spread or high yield. That sounds like I want it.

As devices I use the Reactive Armor Catalysts from the Broken Circle mission for hull healing.

My Science Team BOff is the Hierarchy Potato Head for plain extra damage.
Very nice Ed.

Currently and keep in mind I'm still tweaking it. Is very much like your's.
[Omni-Directional Antichroniton Infused Tetryon Beam Array Mk XII]
[Tetryon-Plasma Impulse Engines-S]
[Kobali Field Stabilizing Warp Core Mk XII]

The rest I've been swapping in and out of... what I want to try is that Crystal Torp in there, just to see what it is gonna do. But I think it's a real cool ship to work on. But it's how you 'fly' it, that really makes or breaks it.
Snazzy build Cool

As I mentioned in-game, I would consider the [Subspace Field Modulator] from "Skirmish", and don't forget the ability to swap boffs around, so I tend to have a boff on board for tac, one for sci heal, one for eng heal. Although you can only swap when out of Red Alert, it's convenient to get an Eng Team 1 rather than having to wait. Just remember to swap back after!

Also, with the Operation Gamma annoyances...

::Spoilers::

If you sit in the mouth of the asteroid, shoot about a bit at the NPCs, then reverse back with the Plasma Tetryon Cloud activated, the NPCs get stuck and they're easy to pick off from there. Much better than trying to shoot the mosquito-like things while they circle your head!
Ze Mighty Mouse pokes the Kazon in the Eye: MOVIE!

DPS
Ze Mighty Mouse - 1.71K
Benthan Cruiser #1 -  1.68K
Benthan Cruiser #2 - 1.59K

I did this because! Wink