Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Tips for Bug Hunt Elite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Funks.enjin

so i stole this from STO Reddit, but given i just ran BHE and was obliterating everything, i thought i would share

Zefram Cochrane shotgun
    Counter-Command armor (boosts shotgun dmg by 30%)
    Counter-Command weapon (5% bonus critH when used with C-C armor)
    Shattering Harmonics Personal Shield Matrix (chance to boost shotgun dmg by another 15%)
    Biotech siphon kit power (causes shotgun to heal for half of outgoing damage when active, assuming you're Tac)
This is 10 mil on Exchange so i didn't bother Deadly Intent seems to be the alternative for tac
    Berserker trait (5% bonus damage for every enemy within 5m of you, up to 4 enemies for 20% bonus dmg)
500k ish on exchange
    Gambling Device (10% bonus critH/critD) 2.2 mil on exchange, well worth it
    Delta kit with critH (4.4% bonus) I'm using the Fleet spire one

Also the Peak Health trait and Fluidic Antigens ( reward from Surface Tension )

Get all this and you will be a happy "bug killin'" bunny
Some interesting tips... another point on the counter command armor is it also has a decent toxic resist for all the bug-spit
Can anyone elaborate on what tells the npc's have? How do you know when you are about to get blasted by a pool of slobber?

Funks.enjin

The only tell i can tell is the blue circle on teh ground before it hit, its always a bit manic in there, i tend not to notice much else, whats an alarm bug lol