Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Ground Kill accolades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to impart a piece of info. If you are in search of ground kill accolades I found a foundry author that has created foundry missions for all types.

Just click on Hail Starfleet--->Foundry---->Browse All---->
Down arrow next to top rated and change top rated to custom.
In author field type seethestar and pick what one you want to do.

You will get 125 kills per run and each run takes about 10 minutes
I really appreciate this info! When I get bored with PvE a little, or no one is on, I sometimes work on my Accolade points. With the advent of the new awards system perhaps many fleeties will want to get these awards too. It has taken me quite some time to get to 12000, but with this tip I can bump it up a few hundred more before next week! thank you!

Funks.enjin

and the really good thing about these missions is that you can set your Boffs up in xfire position ( 1 on each middle bench ) and sit back and let them handle it, saving you from the monotony of grinding it all.

To start the mission you have to go to the console on the wall on the opposite side from the Boff trainer, under Admiral Quinn s office

happy hunting

Funks.enjin

With regards to fed officers " wanted by section 31" u can get this by running the mission from the cardassian arc called WAR GAMES, its its followup SHUTDOWN, its not lot but the only way to get as far as i'm aware
I'd run these foundry missions before but had forgotten about them. Thanks for the reminder. NOw I've got something to do on the holiday break!