Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All!!

Just wanted to introduce myself.... I'm Joe aka Jules Zeppo. I've been playing since 2012, but took some time off and now just getting back into full swing. I recently join the fleet and so happy to be here. My last fleet wasn't very active and honestly most weren't very helpful. Since I've been here I have been having a great time and have met some wonderful people. I've very active, mostly in the morning (eastern time) cause i work nights. Please feel free to hit me up if you have any question. 
Thanks again for allowing me to be apart of your team and look forward to playing with everyone. 

Zeppo aka Joe.
Hihi! Welcome aboard! So glad to have you in the fleet! Don't hesitate to shout if you need anything - from advice to a teammate for an stf!

Glad you're here!
Welcome Welcome..
And as Mom said.. Just do a shout out in the chat, if yah need help with something.. Either with a mission or STF, we are here to help out and have FUN, alot of FUN..