Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: U.S.S. Tango Caitian Atrox Carrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the guys here recommended that I post the link to my build to get some feedback on

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...ijaneway_0

Also the Hangar pets are the rare ones, not the Uncommon ones. As for the Fleet consoles, I do not have enough Fleet Credits or Marks for any of the consoles that my fleet has. also the gear that's on this ship here, I use on others. I also have the Jem'Hadar set and the Breen set, at present i am focusing on the reputation systems as I have recently completed the Romulan one and working on completing the rest. as it is from Tier 0 to Tier 5 it would take forty days without sponsorship.
For Undine Reputation I am at Tier 3, Dyson Joint Between Tiers 3-4, Nukara between Tiers 3-4, Omega Rep at Tier 3 and It's believed that I have enough to get to a halfway point between 3 and 4.

I am not sure if I would be able to complete the reps before Delta Rising. So I would like some honest feedback on what i should do as My Bank has a lot of consoles and items there that can't fit into my inventory.

Funks.enjin

1st thing i would do, is put your Rom experimental beam on front and omni on back and perhaps consider runnign GW3 for splashy damage on your plasma torps, also not sure abut the bio function monitor, i feel better things could be used, not sure what your end build will want to look like, Good luck with it :~)

Signusalpha.enjin

My experience with my Atrox is that its hard to config still, i would recomend ya to go for a specific type of damage type, example, antiproton, polaron tetryon, etc, the other thing is to decide if you are going to run only beams or a combo with beams and torps, in the case of the atrox since it only has 2 tac slots and 2 tac consoles i think it would be better to focus on beams, getting 1 tactical team I and one beams fire at will 2, also 2 consoles, preference to locators (fleet spire consoles) of the beam type or the torp type if you want to go torp, also remeber carriers are more of a support role, still my build is able to get a cube in vortex elite as well as the nanite transformer blowing em up and go for the next ones, in my case its a tetryon setup based on verquanen`s ship and its skills for sci are, gravity well III, viral matrix I, energy syphon I or 2 (srry dont remeber well) and tachyon beam II, also hazard emmiters II i dont remeber well about the others, if we are lucky i might be able to put my build later on today i hope this helps ( also the assimilated console could help ya with the beam cuter from the omega reputation).
Greetings,

I wanted to thank all who have reviewed to help me make the best out of the Atrox Carrier. It took me some time to figure out what GW3 was till it hit me that it was short for Gravity Well 3.

When I get done with RL enough to make the changes I will let you know what the results are.

Addendum:

I need to really stock up on Cannons that I am going to post onto another build creation for my Atrox as I'm starting to realize that the ONLY good thing about Science in space battles is just the holo fleet. And that out of fourteen avatars, two being Tactical, one Science and the rest Engineers..But I am unable to get rid of this one as I have gotten to Tier 5 on the Romulan republic reputation