Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: So this is my Eclipse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Funks.enjin

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...seclipse_0

still a work in progress, but I'm really enjoying it.

Any Advice is welcome undefined

I~'m looking to change my space set since i don't run torps i don;t have that much need for tac readiness, ( adapted 2 set )
Plasmonic leech is an option
Get a Subspace field modulator for your device slots
Get a 360degree beam

Are you happy with your turn rate? I love my tachyonkietic

Funks.enjin

Hey m8, well plasmonic leech is a desire but its a 40 mill desire i cant afford Sick

turn rate is ok yeah, i can happily angle for all 8 beams to hit, i did have a +turn on 1 of teh eng consoles but swapped it for teh +hull repair, not noticing a drop in performance,

the SSFM is one of those things i used to run but never used, still sitting collecting dust on bank no doubt

will check out Tachyokinetic console, nice crit stats, would be nice with SS2

i only just got my final rnd Doff yesterday, the beam chick, so will look into 360 beams now
My beams are at level 17, which helps rarity chances. Whoever has highest in fleet should offer, but I will happily build for you. You didnt like the SSFM? I figure, its a non refill required device slot and it does add a useful save your butt buff.
I see what you mean about the plasmonic leech, maybe we can make that an upcoming prize for a fleet lotto/contest. In the meantime, lets do tons of PvE's and run the Farm 101s - a plasmonic leech can be earned in less than a month of grinding Sick