Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: The Rabbit's Refuge (T5-U Tholian Recluse Carrier)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sandy.enjin

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...srefuge2_0

(Now updated with new gear!)

The flagship of us space bunnies, the Rabbit's Refuge.

Well.. it's mostly a work in progress, alot of the gear is subject to change and upgrades as the mighty KDF fleet gets stuff unlocked.

Also everything put on this ship build is what I have at the moment, unlike my "planned" breen carrier build.

The build is mainly ment to do circles around/through groups of enemies at full throttle (due to the damage boost I get from Petal to the Metal ship trait) harassing enemies with chaotic FaW fire while the carrier pets do their share of the work. Using Gravity Well to round up enemies, and the Tholian Web to blockade enemies in.

For survival I added in two Reverse Shield Polarities to convert damage to heals, and the Regenerative Integrity Field for that quick hull recovery during tight spots, Sci Team and Hazard Emitter is there to either remove debuffs, or heal a little bit of shield and hull for self or a teammate in need. And polarize hull to increase hull armor and make oneself immune to pesky tractor beams.

All in all I really love this ship, and after finally getting one after over a year of wanting this, I'm darn happy with this ship.