Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lordsmily951.enjin

Does anyone have any ideas as to improve firepower without sacrificing too much survivability or support?

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=applepies_0

Sandy.enjin

A few things I can suggest, get vulnerability locators instead of exploiters, .get the rommy rep Zero Point Energy Conduit and replace one of your emitter arrays with it. I also recommend getting Reverse Shield Polarity in one of your engi slots (it works wonders for survival), same with the new console on the Kobali Ship, but you're massively strapped for console slots as is with all 3 of your.. I'm guessing Odyssey unique consoles? on it (I'm a KDF player so I'm not too familiar with Fed ships).

Other then that All else I can suggest is to slowly replace your arrays with CTRD x3 or higher crafted antiproton arrays... but that's more of a huge long term goal.
I agree with Mom except to add the option instead of Zero point, one of the fleet sci that reduces/increases threat gen, with the exotic dmg inc (for your grave well), and addtl plasma dmg.

Tactical Boff: Same power on diff BOFF's share the cooldown, so I would drop one of the tact teams, it not both in favor of a high yield torp. You have two torps and nothing to buff them. I personally would switch the omega to aft and rom to fore as the rom will benefit from either torp action.

Eng Boff: Cmdr Boff, I would throw Emerg to Auxil III instead of extend shields there as you only have two hull heals.

Weapon wise with your sauce sep you are more agile, can throw dual beam bank or two in the front to improve dps with also a beam overload on a boff. You can also hire V for an antiproton Omni 360 for the aft so you have two beams firing from any angle.

Most of those will help with arranging you for dps, others, just things I have learned.

Good luck!