Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Dyson Reconnaissance Science Destroyer T5-U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps you just enjoy the nice picture and do not look at the build?

• She is scientific.
  • She is Romulan.
  • She is expensive.
  • She is beautiful.
  • She is complicated.
I WANTED a Romulan Science Vessel. Though utterly a no go combining Aux2Bat with Science, I DID IT. Insulting the law of energy economics in practice Edar'Ta's ship runs really well and carries her share of first places battling the Chrystaline Entity Advanced.

When I paused her a while I just have get used again to the white weirdo.

Signusalpha.enjin

lol Dont worry about that AUx2bat sci is more about exotic and debuffing things also healing yourself and others i go debuffing for most of the time like draining energy, rippingoff shields or damage to armor type (sci abilities to drain and tetryon to rip off shields and disruptors to damage the armor on ships) oh well it all depends on playstyle, i havent playeed in a while since the conections here in my country are very bad lately and there was about 3 days without internet over here if you need tips or help ask me ver or any other player of the fleet if we can help ya we will lol , also you could use a console called plasmonic leech to drain energy from other ships some find it usefull some not, also there are some officers that helps to increase your power levels when you use some skills i got one but dont remeber how lol (was a green one xD) enven so that guy helps me have my power levels very high during stfs man
Science is much more versatile, you spoke well. The Tiny Tank (Fed Pathfinder Class), The Healer, The Obnoxious One (Tractor, Repulsor) are things no other single class can morph into. OK. They can, but science captain & crew can better Smile

For now I may suffer from a damage dealing tunnel view a little longer Big Grin Gravity Well is so obviously nice for Crowd (movement) Control and Bronstansteous Damage feelz so co-ol. Read too much DPS postings.

Plasmonic Leech indeed is great. Though my pockets are not shallow, they are not that deep to get it for a third character from the Exchange, or the lock box lottery, for now.

MACO Resilient Shield Array is an alternate way, and adding an Energy Drain may result in a nice Space Vampire.

To a weapon focused veiw the Friend o/t Bounty Hunter lobi console looks as a nice check-me-in as it reduces weapon energy cost by 10%.
Are you putting a beam or a torp in that fwd slot?
Have you considered the fleet sci consoles that provide 10% more plasma damage?
The "idle" front weapon slot is the fixed Proton Dual Cannon in the wings that the ship enables in its Tactical mode. Sigh, couldn't they give us Plasma? I envy Aly for the Lotus at her Chimera.

- Buy Embassy Plasma Console for IVORY HAWK, item list point 117.