Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Vanya's Federation Battlecruiser Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...ecruiser_0

I find this set up quite effective.
Could you tell us more about how effective you've found this build to be? Your lack of fleet/reputation equipment (warp core, consoles, etc) show that you're lacking in critical chance/severity. Your point spread is unusually torpedo-focused with no regard to your science skills, even though you filled your universal slot with a science BOFF. The best of your gear looks like freebies from the mission rewards (which isn't a bad thing, but I bet you can do better).

Would you like members of this fleet to help you gather fleet marks, dilithium and reputation marks so you can purchase better gear?

Here is a suggested build for you: Pre-DR 17K DPS Fleet Avenger (Tank)

Yes, it's a fleet ship, but the biggest difference is an extra science console. You don't need to buy a fleet ship if you don't want to. Also, the [W->S] modifier for warp cores might not exist anymore outside of "Epic" quality cores, if I understand the latest patch notes correctly (hopefully this damage will be undone).

If you cannot afford the Plasmonic leech, the MACO Shield and an Energy Siphon BOFF ability should make up for it.

Here is a Post-DR build for the Fleet Avenger T5-U, though it has some ridiculously expensive parts.

----

If anyone else in the fleet flies an Avenger, please respond to this thread.