Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Looking for keybind advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/0d35d...cb9855056c

The attached image shows my cooldowns are within 1 second of their global times.

I would appreciate any advice in terms of making my keybind arrangement efficient, to keep the attack patterns and other buffs synchronized.

Here are a list of the BOFF abilities and especially console clickies:
Captain Abilities
  • EPS Transfer

• Nadion Inversion

• Miracle Worker (bound to row-1/column-1 because muscle memory is good for the "oh crap" button)

• Evasive Maneuvers (row-1/column-2)

• Brace For Impact (row-1/column-3)

• Fleet Support
BOFF Abilities
  • EPtW 3

• RSP 1

• Aux2SIF 3

• ET1

• TT1

• APB1

• APO1

• Kemo1

• Focused Assault 1

• FAW3

• ST 1

• HE 1

• TBR1/CPB1/Scramble Sensors1 <---- for fun, not necessarily DPS
Other
  • Intelligence Fleet

• Adaptive Emergency Systems

• Flagship Tactical Computer

• Timeline Stablizer

Keybinds do not go by any condition except availability - most keybinds walk through actions slotted in a tray, left to right and pick the fist ability available.

For special care on your Attack Patterns, you can put them in a tray and make a key bind that just picks 2 slots from that tray. AP:Omega is not my favorite - but if, I would go AP:Beta, AP:Omega - my favorite sorting method of similar effects is essentially Duration, CD.

You chatted that you had much fun from a DOff & Charged Particle burst. If it is not on that ship, I would go for Polarize Hull-1, Hazard Emitter-2 and see if Transfer Shield Strength-1 serves you better that Science Team-1.