Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Ed's Mit'Naqt - a marauding engineer in a Ty'Gokor Tactical Command BC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The IKS Thunder was one of my I got/bought/found/made it so I use it ships. Update: I gave the build some more love meanwhile and went to a Drake build.

[Image: ship-thunder.png]

There is few to no reputation equipment. However I put some effort into the ship, getting my third purple aux2bat DOff from B'Tran after the walls fell, when colonization DOff missions varied by instance. And I made her look good at the ship tailor.
The Mk XIV Aegis set meanwhile served 4 alts. I tinker then and now a bit. The IKS THUNDER is just comfortable to fly everywhere when Mit'Naqt wakes up and wants a walk.
She is getting 1st Places at the evil snow flake advanced.
At the Tholian Red Alerts she chews Recluser groups solo and survives messing with the Trantula group solo until the team arrives.
As we focus a bit more on our KDF wing, the IKS Thunder got a refit.

This included reading the information of my Command Cruiser Consoles - the 4th Set Bonus is not just better performance of all command cruiser consoles. 33% more Energy Weapon Damage is listed, even listed first, but I had not seen that before...

I updated the build rather than letting the old documentation of laziness hang on.

The ship feels quite robust and she does well in battle:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:36] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 10.40M(26.58K) @AzrealDragon: 9.94M(25.57K) @cheggers6873: 6.31M(15.93K) @I-Chaya: 5.62M(14.21K) @mendaner02: 4.79M(12.30K)

MitNaqt will go for the Terran Special Forces sets now.
I had fun with the Mogh, but the missed the THUNDER - she was HOME!

The Terran Special Forces space set, a Beam Array with "enrage" and an upgrade weekend at the New Year came.

I put lots of resources into the build and now she roars:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [11:37] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 24.26M(35.44K) @Brawndo_Mom: 7.01M(10.35K) @ets1991: 6.04M(8.82K) @serena2070: 4.81M(7.09K) @blackbeast14863: 3.05M(4.54K)
It looks like a pirate ship. Tongue
Well - that pirate ship today set a mark I have to get to with the new Bortasqu'...

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:15] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 11.87M(38.85K) @scoustar: 9.43M(30.62K) @twhyte76: 8.91M(29.03K) @PuppetX: 3.35M(10.83K) @cranstonlamont: 3.21M(10.63K)