Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Sov's Presidio Command Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...cruiser2_0

Went back to my command cruiser since we have T5 sci in the starbase and I'll soon be able to get yellowstone runabouts.

Using a lot of the same gear as my other builds, but since it's a good working build, figured I'd post it anyway. :3
Not bad at all, my thoughts are consistent with this. If you have two tact boff's as you do with the same weapon power. Torps in this case, if you had spread on one tact boff and high yield on the other, they don't share the same cooldown time, only part of it. With the two eng turn consoles, can afford to have another torp in the rear and capitalize better. Another beam bank up front may provide a little more forward dmg as you have the two and the two Omni's, fore assault could be even more deadly. I like it, just my thoughts.
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:30] DMG(DPS) - Rijek: 15.75M(40.87K) Jenora Kell: 10.27M(26.98K) ver'quanen: 7.17M(18.42K) R'kirlg: 3.59M(9.35K) Kethza: 1.14M(2.99K)

WOOT!
Very nice!