Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: February Rank Promotions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They say February is the shortest month of the year because it is, well, February and we want to get over it as fast as possible - but we;re having an awesome month!

Congrats to C.J@lorwerman4 on earning a promotion to Lieutenant!
Congratulations to T'Pring@TamRellim on earning a promotion to COMMANDER!
More awesomeness abounds in our fleet!

Tetryoni@neutrino28
Georgia@Shadow_Snake90
Talmoroc@tal#8675

Have all earned promotions to Commander!

We are honored and humbled to call you 'fleetmates'.
(02-14-2018, 09:20 PM)brawndo_mom Wrote: [ -> ]More awesomeness abounds in our fleet!

Tetryoni@neutrino28
Georgia@Shadow_Snake90
Talmoroc@tal#8675

Have all earned promotions to Commander!

We are honored and humbled to call you 'fleetmates'.

[Image: brofistcover.jpg]
I want to make this^^ into a Fleet T-shirt!
How about a headband?
LMAO!
Maybe we give those to members of other fleets? :-)
Congratulations to Moklan'Ni@tal#8675 on his promotions to Lieutenant and Commander (talking about rockin' it!) in the KDF!
(02-16-2018, 04:36 PM)brawndo_mom Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make this^^ into a Fleet T-shirt!

Well they are several "Design your own T-shirt" websites.
So if we can come up with a official design, then its just a matter of finding the store.

Maybe it would be ideal, if we can find a store that allows shipment to all parts of the world. (Without additional Custom-fees)
Congrats to all!

[attachment=50]
(02-19-2018, 12:25 AM)Tanzikan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2018, 04:36 PM)brawndo_mom Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make this^^ into a Fleet T-shirt!

Well they are several "Design your own T-shirt" websites.
So if we can come up with a official design, then its just a matter of finding the store.

Maybe it would be ideal, if we can find a store that allows shipment to all parts of the world. (Without additional Custom-fees)

I have an acquaintance who runs one of the best print shops in Chicago; get shirts printed is not a problem.
The awesomeness continues!

Congrats to 854636524.875 of 965845321.129@neutrino28 on his promotion to Commander!