Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Nuked by 7/22 Patch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sinlock.enjin

Hi All,

Looks like I'll be out of game foe a bit. The last patch nuked me. Couldn't get past the log in screen. Did all the fixes there were listed on the forums and all the normal logical fixes. (yes my PC is pluged in)
Moved on to more extreme measures, did a Reinstall and the just fouled up things more. Launcher broken, ARC broken, STO broken....
Looks like there isn't a patch for 7/24. I'll see you all when they get things all sorted out.

Later,
Tasker.
Video settings issues? I haven't seen any issues with either, but if you are having that issue, try safe mode and update drivers

Sinlock.enjin

Was able to get back up and running with a 3 week old system restore. That and a fresh install has STO running very smoothly, getting almost no stutter on crowded maps.
nice to hear. It interestingly could have been a new update to a video driver update you got when not looking Smile
No, Pretty sure it was the 7/22 patch that did it. It was never a video issue. It was server time outs. All the comms tests for STO pointed to that as that being the issue. Needless to say I have a bit of catching up to do, 8 days out of the country then down for 3 days a few days after coming back.
Everything is fine now... See you in-game Thumbup