Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: 27 days of double Experience and skill points. Sept. 18 - Oct 14 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ronald.enjin

Hello Fleet! Big Grin

If U are wanting to lvl as many toons as you can, this is your opportunity to do it ! !

I will be attempting to get you all to team together and lvl during this event. As some of you may have learned, teaming to level up can be a frustrating thing when everyone is doing different things in their grinds. Yet, I find teaming while lvling is fun and a very learning experience. It acquaints you with fellow teammates and their view points and tactics in battle. Also since the EX is doubled you both will experience and see and share in the victory of a level up!

I would love it if we had at least 3 in each lvling team and those would be:
Federation
Klingon,
Romulan - pre-affiliation
Romulan/Federation - post affiliation
Romulan/Klingon - post affiliation
The Romulan teams will stay together till the episode that you choose which affiliate you want Fed / KDF.
Then from that point I will help you or you can find same or diff teammates that have joined the same affiliation.
I will now be sending out a fleet mail to determine who is interested in teaming to lvl up during this event see you in the funnies ! lol
Capt. Ron outie
I'll play, and I will do fed or kling. My Kling needs more love than my fed. I also have 3 other toons I'd like to level.
I am EST, and can make many weekend hours work. Count me in
Well I only have 1 slot left for a new toon and I will be using it to get a rommie toon to 45 for the Boff's that I will sell. Delete that toon and start over. Last double xp I made quite a pretty penny doing that