Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Upgrading q and a nice bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering how people are finding upgrading so far? Is there any benefit in having a higher school level before applying a tech upgrade? Does it reduce dil cost to apply an upgrade or improve chance of a quality improvement?

I was about to start upgrading Jem Hadar mk xi armor earlier today when I realised it would cost 950 dil to apply a 5k xp upgrade.
So I decided to hold off as it would take 11x5k upgrades to complete. Upon returning to my inventory I noticed the graphic for it had changed. So i looked at its stats and they seemed odd. I had another Jem Mk xi armor in my inv so compared the stats and sure enough the health and shield regen rates had doubled and there was an extra 15 dmg resistance.

Just to double check it wasnt a one off I ran 'Of Bajor', got a new Jem mk xi armor and it matched the original stats. Then I right clicked and selected 'upgrade item' then closed out of the upgrade item and SHAZAM I had the new graphic and stats. So it still appears as mk xi but with superior stats.
Nice way to get a free upgrade of sorts!
Hopefully it sticks and they don't fix it, just don't put it on the STO forums lol
Did this get fixed? It must have? After relogged did it return to normal?