Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Grinding, Farming and Having Fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There have been a lot of comments/ complaints about the effort in grinding 8k dil per day, so here are some down and dirty ways to do it and still have fun.

Farming:
If you have completed a reputation, do the hourly reputation event. You can trade 15 marks, 7500 EC, and 1000 expertise. This gets you 340 dil, and has a one hour cool down. It also gets you the occasional elite mark and alway a toy that you can trade for 7500 on average. Definite win-win.
Obviously, there's contraband. 2K/every 20 hours.
Admiralty, of course, once you get there. A few clicks and you're there. (Only select the dil missions if that's what you need.)
DOFF missions - again, the clicky clicky fast way to dil.
If you're sitting on elite marks, you can burn them for dil: though fast, you do lose value.

Grinding:
VIP dil claims if you have them
New Romulus - now there is almost no cool down, so FAST. Team and enjoy.
Romulus Space Run - again, fast with a team, short cool down, and a great with a team. Make sure you're gear is up to snuff or it takes longer.
Nukara - boring, but repeatable
Numbus - fun, but 20 hour cool down.
Academy - very fast! Make sure you have the "Path to 2409" bookmarked to speed through the questions.
Defera ground - get a team for the hards - 15 minutes for all four missions, decent dil, some loot, and elite marks.

What's your favorite farm/dil? Post it here!
I still like the Deferi daily missions too. Red Alerts and CC pay out Dilithium too tight? Or at least fleet marks.
The hourly mission are cool, I even kept some space weopons. As Rep Tier 6 has been anounced I would not drop my marks below 905 atm Wink