Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: U.S.S. DEJA VU - Ed's Eternal Class Temporal Science Vessel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U.S.S. DEJA VU
[Image: ship-dejavu-01.png]

I owe this ship design to TiberiusJP and hours of chatting with that friendly dude. Theory crafting with him was sometimes taxing, sometimes fun and always helpful Smile

The ship is built to max exotic damage and uses Temporal Operative Specialization abiliities. Tactical BO abilities have been forfeited for a 360° Exotic Damage at Will aspect. Duty Officers combine a Drake Build with Technicians for Exotic Damage - those are not cheap, and at took me 2 weeks to pile the ECs for them. You can go for a 3-DCE Drake and also do well - the ISA Combat Reader pic is from a run I did before I got the Technicians.

This is the build in STO Academy: CLICK

The Academy does not offer the Gamma Reputation Impulse drive. These are the item details, where I pinked up why I love that thing on Science vessels:

[Image: ship-dejavu-impulse.png]

In the space skill setup you will see many picks from the tactics department, shunned by many "Science" Captains. Reading tooltips thrice helps, I pinked up again the relevant sections. I pick these on any science vessel:

[Image: dejavu-skills.png]

Here is how I use the ship's many abilities, massively eased by utilizing key binds:

[Image: dejavu-action.png]

Finally: NUMBERZ!

[Image: scm-dejavu-isa.png]
I really like that ship Heart