Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: U.S.S. WITCH OF ANDOR - Ed's Breen Carrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Witch of Andor is the ship I set up for Stella Star. What would fit a Scientist from the frozen vales of Andoria better then a sub zero vessel I farmed during the last winter event? Wink

[Image: bridge-witch-of-andor.png][Image: ship-witch-of-andor.png]

The Bridge Officer setup may change when I get the Breen Set. The build works quite well - level 54 Stella has not completed any reputation and just mastered the Pathfinder and the Sarr Theln Carrier. A bit busy with crowd control and survival in an average ISA pick up group, I get above 15K dps. Best result was a 20K, where everything went quite right. Soloing Borg Alerts is no problem.

The strongest weapon are the Elite Plesh-Brek-Raiders, ~50K Energy Credits at the ESD ship yard. Almost 2 thirds of damage done come from the pets, I use mostly intercept mode to keep them near me.
I had to replace the Plesh-Brek-Raiders: one bad day the former Elite pets had been downgraded to rare and weren't available for EC at ESD any longer. 200K Fleet Credits to get back into shape was no fun. However, I am back!

A message from Tasker on Dominion Polaron Beam Arrays now being upgradable and an Upgrade Weekend sent Stella Star farming the Boldly They Rode mission some times. The Dominion Polaron Beams have an extra proc of shield damage, that is free, i.e. they get the same number of modifiers as a regular Polaron weapon.

This is the new build: a bit less on weapon energy efficiency as I dropped the sensor jamming console from the breen set in favor of Crit, Grav Gen and Omega 2p set bonus. The WITCH now runs on 238 Flow Capacitors (3.4 per tick from the Leech), 216 Particle Generators and 135 Grav gen. The Dominion Polaron Beams proc for 1155 shield damge and 54 energy loss.
I tweaked the build since I had a feeling I missed something... Bingo! Sent Stella to save the Lukaarri and got the Quantum Phase Torpedo. Gravity Well 3 and Torpedo Spead 3 on the same ship with a Torpedo that does AoE damage, to shields.

The build is almost complete now. I may trade some Flow for GravGen, but the WITCH otherwise is a kind of dream come true. Smile
The Tides of Time mission during the ongoing 6th Anniverssary event is a mission made for Stella: after Tetryon (Butterfly mission) and Phasers (Stormbound mission) now Polaron gets special care from a mission set, including an Omnidirectional Beam Array Big Grin

And fighting the (Spoiler Alert) Rogue Kremin Terrorist Scum with a Kit full of Herold Modules and a Herold boom stick... feels like poetic justice Smile
So what happened to the raiders you had to replace? lose them? useless?
They were plain blue - "useless"