Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,  I am 24 y old male from Croatia. I played this game couple of years ago for couple of months, and then got anoyed by being unable to play  due to multiple days character stuck on map etc., at that time I devoted completely to World of tanks ( my account is on NA/eaat server even though I am from Europe, long story...). I got back in STO couple of months ago, was realy hyped  to see how PvP in this game works aand got dissapointed, it will be years until I can play competiitive, but PvE is pretty good so I will not complain too much Cool ... Huge fan of star trek series, star wars, battlestar galactica etc. Since I do not  have permision to see some samples on how to do this properly this is all from me for now Big Grin fell free to ask me anything you want to know Dizzy

Devil Orkenwolf  Devil
Hi Orkenwolf! Glad to see you in the fleet!
Don't despair about the time - the fleet is filled with awesome people who not only will team up with you on missions, but can help you build the best ship possible with the resources you have.

Glad to have you aboard!

Mom
Welcome aboard! Smile
Thaanks, glad to be part of sunch friendly and helpfull bunch Smile
Welcome aboard! Don't mind the cat toy's! Me and Mom are always willing to share.. um, ya.... except the good toy's over there besides the catnip!

But more seriously, welcome board and hope you enjoy what STO is now. Which I can really understand where your comming from those years back on STO. Bad graphic's, horrid missions, no real structure.

But STO has come a long way, even with PVE!