Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Aishi's Tips for Peril Over Pahvo (POP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aishi's  Tips for Peril Over Pahvo (POP)

For the new Event the tips are this:

Treat it like Dranuur Gauntlet, with a focus on KDF and Terran ships as you'll only see those.  The Satellites around the Shield Satellites matter not for marks, otherwise, the Shield Satellites that survive are worth 10 marks each and every downed dread is worth 2 extra marks.  Activating the defense satellites will make things easier, but not required, during the Upgrade stage for the satellites, one of two methods for upgrading the satellites will give the best effect, either the 3 closest to the Planet as Eng or as Sci, the middle 6 as Tac for dealing out as much damage as possible, and the ones furtherest from Sci/Eng opposite of the ones on the Planet side.  IE

S           S             S
 T     T     T    T       T       T
    E           E             E

Why this Configuration of satellites?  The barriers block in BOTH Directions, so putting them at the back keeps the enemy ships from getting through, and doesn't block any of the satellites from firing on the enemy ships.  The Sci Sats, have a Tractor Beam with a 15 Km range (possibly all abilities) so using them to either delay or hold them enemy as close to the Tac Sats as possible is why they are either First (keep the enemy away from the Shield Sats), or middle last (to keep the enemy weak or in place for Maximum Damage)
Alternate Configs include:
replacing the Sci with Tac above and turning the Eng to Sci
replacing the Sci with Tac above and making the middle 4 Sci

While the event lasts it'll be good for Terran/Klingon ships, and dreads as you'll not want for people to Pug with and there are unlimited dreads at the end you just have to survive and down the dreads fast enough to get as many as you need in 5 minutes, for your Endeavor.
Remember its got a 1s CD until the end of the event!
If you want to Speedevent channel it it works even better then the Ground Pahvo
That is all,
End Transmission
Thanks for the tips. Smile
I loved this Information that much that I made these Battle-Maps for easier visualization and propagation:

Great information I would actually love to get teams together and run it 
I think also since its a five man team what works is having 2 ships in the last wave on the ends one in the center  but that's what I had found worked best when this was the TFO
Battle Maps updated :-)