Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Hello again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some know me other might not since i had a small issue with the game not long ago, i dont have the game installed cuz recently i was in panama and i bought a new external harddrive, i moved the game to this external harddrive, sadly it failed on me strangely i couldnt access the files on it on any of my pcs so i had to format it again, i am right now unable to play the game and i am not sure when i will be able to log back in, i will try using some old files of the game i had copied to my main pc when i could play from it to see if i can get to play that way since 11gb is very hard to download in my country i wish all well and lets hope i can play again lol
Like the terminator, YOU'LL BE BACK!

Be patient, do some downloading while sleeping. You will rise again
Wonders what country it is your from.

But you could always depending again on your country. Have a friend download it to a CD, or a flashdrive. Then from there install it.

Although one of those epic updates from STO or ARC would probably put you into the same boat!

Hope to see you soon thou! when you can make it back in!