Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Kit Reward Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening everyone!,
As a continuance of a chat in-game, i have a 'Career Specific Rare Kit Reward' in my account that i've had for a while now, offering me a variety of ships. 
Can anyone advise on if its worth opening, what ships are worth looking at, etc ?

I am a complete n00b at this game at this point, so bare with my silly questions. :-)

Thanks in advance!
That tooltip looks verys strange, as it belongs to a Grand Prize from Infinity Lock boxes.
Many People love many different ships on that list.
My Oppinion:
Sciencewise: The Temporal Science Pack or the Crossfield (Fed) from the Discovery Starship Package rock.
Otherwise: The Na'kuhl Acheros Battlecruiser rocks.
(05-26-2019, 01:07 PM)Edarta Wrote: [ -> ]That tooltip looks verys strange, as it belongs to a Grand Prize from Infinity Lock boxes.
Many People love many different ships on that list.
My Oppinion:
Sciencewise: The Temporal Science Pack or the Crossfield (Fed) from the Discovery Starship Package rock.
Otherwise: The Na'kuhl Acheros Battlecruiser rocks.
Thanks, i will look into those.
I've also been advised that working out which would sell for the most EC would be worth considering too, which i'm not against as non of the ships i can see available really interest me visually...
I echo Ed's opinion of the Acheros BUT I love my Herald Vonph, too.