Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: STO/Cryptic:Star Trek Online: Romulan Flash Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cryptic

Star Trek Online: Romulan Flash Giveaway

Our next set of Star Trek: Attack Wing ships are warping in! By simply retweeting our latest tweet and comment/share our Facebook post, you’ll be automatically entered in for a chance to win one of our Romulan ships during our 24 flash giveaway! We'll be outfitting two lucky winners with Romulan ships!

The R.I.S. Apnex flies into battle featuring a new type of cloaking device involving an interphase generator. This Romulan Science Ship premiered in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode “The Next Phase”. The ship's captain, Mirok, was concerned with protecting his research and so used a Muon feedback wave to attempt to destroy the nearby U.S.S. Enterprise-D.

For a chance to win your R.I.S. Apnex, retweet to be automatically entered to win!

The Avatar of Tomed, a Borg-assimilated Romulan D’Deridex class ship is our second giveaway. The I.R.W. Avatar of Tomed was a D'deridex-class Romulan warbird commanded by Salatrel in the late 24th century. Part of a Romulan-Borg alliance in 2371, the Avatar of Tomed was destroyed by the USS Monitor in combat over the Borg homeworld in the Delta Quadrant.

For a chance to win your Avatar of Tomed, share or comment on our Facebook post to be automatically entered to win!

Interested in Star Trek: Attack Wing? Both the R.I.S. Apnex and the Avatar of Tomed ships can be fielded with the Star Trek: Attack Wing Starter set.

Our Flash Giveaways prizes are available to any Captain with a valid U.S. shipping address. Any Captains outside of the U.S. who are picked will be granted an equivalent amount of ZEN.

/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9656753-star-trek-online%3A-romulan-flash-giveaway