Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Mom wants DPS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ed 'suggested' I post my version of the Witch build. http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...heln_11402

While the Hanseatic - well noted in fanfiction for her role in fomenting peace between the Federation and the Breen - is, indeed, yar, and can hold her own in most fights, her DPS is sadly lacking.

Suggestions welcome.

[Image: ZlC7sRT.jpg]
Im not sure if you are trying to keep a canon fit for the lore of Star Trek, or just are not sure what to do, but that fit is all wrong. Officers need to retrain, get rid of the breen stuff, all of it. Also, What skills? What traits? What BoFFs?
I would start changing the Tactical BOffs:

The LtCdr:
  1. Tactical Team 1
  2. Attack Pattern Beta 1 -> to Spam Tray if you have skilled Attack Patterns. Attack Pattern Omega 1 if you have not skilled Attack Patterns, to use it if Evasive Maneuvers are on CD to do a quick turn when needed.
  3. Torpedo Spread 3

The Lt:
  1. Tactical Team 1
  2. Beam Weapons Fire at Will 2

DOffs: 3 Damage Control Engineers for CD reduction to get EPtW/EPtS dancing and singing.

Front Weapons: 2 Beam Arrays, 1 Torpedo: Particle Emitting Plasma(R&D) or Neutronic(Delta Rep) or Quantum Phase(Sunrise mission)
Aft Weapons: 1 Beam Array, 1 Kinetic Cutting Beam, 1 Omni Directional Beam

Consoles:
add the Assimilated Module from Omega Rep
replace the Vul Exploiters by Vul Locators

When this is done the Ship should already do some biting.
Thanks! I'll make some changes and see how she does.Breen stuff will be replaced with 8472 gear as I accumulate isomorphic injectors. STFs anyone?
15.5k dps