Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: I.K.S. HAMLET - Ed's T6 Fleet Mogh Battle Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ship-hamlet.png]

Thanks to a T4 Fleet Shipyard - Qapla'!

The Terran Special Forces space is the first repuation space set I collected with Mit'Naqt - it just said "I love Klingons!" The 4-set abiltiy Disruptor Shell (2 min CD) does Disruptor damage and is gaining from matching Vulnerability Locators.

This is the 1st build where I really look into Dual Beam Banks, and the ship does well in Chrystalline Catastrophe Advanced (as KSG currently needs Fleet Marks, I pick the 80 marks as often as I can) and Infected Conduit Advanced. ISA is for dps metering - I get the HAMLET to 30K at the moment, in strong groups as well as in not so strong groups Smile

I have some experiments in mind like replacing one of the Plasma consoles by a Biogel Pack. The Plasmonic Leech currently drains 3.7 points per tick - as the Warp Core is also energy friendly (I see Shields and Weapons often at 130) a value of 3.4 may be good enough ...
I made use of the Upgrade Weekend and gave Mit'Naqt some more bite. The Dual Beam Banks had turned out ineffective when the battle field gets messy. And as the 4-set AoE damage ability from the Terran Special Forces set has a range of 5 km, positioning at long range also is not a good option. With the gold plated Shields, Warp Core [Amp][W->S] and Sustained Radiation Field on board I replaced the defense-wise great Ablative Hazard Shield console by Bioneural Infusion Circuits from the Lobi store. The I.K.S. HAMLET now resides reliably above 30k dps in ISA even if I have to catch errand Borg Spheres or whack otherwise forgotten Nanite Generators. I have to take a bit more care for my Hull and Shields but that does not really hurt Cool