Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: video card problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sadly yestarday my GTX 970 from zotac started turning off at ramdom, meaning its probably dying, though it somehow works sometimes i cant use it anylonger since it became extremly frecuent, also the card i am using now which is a gtx 660 is a backup card but it already had overheating problems when i changed it for the gtx 970, sadly right now i am unable to change or get a new card and i am not sure if there will be an oportunity for that since by normal employment in my country pays about 10$ a month i am unsure if i am ever gonna be able to overcome this problem, hence i am writting this since i might even not try to play with the gtx 660 because the overheating it has goes for over 85 celcius and while using the fan to 60% does make it a bit more stable to play, the fan is being too loud in a bad way, meaning it might need oil, sadly i dont know how to open the gtx 660 like i did with the gtx 970, so i am unable to make a fix for it and since i got almost no money for it unless a miracle happens i cant do much or play that much for the time being, just posting thi s to let you guys know since i am really unsure if i am gonna be able to play with a pace of mind again for a few months or maybe never again since i dont see what i can do to earn the money needed to fix my pc issues