Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Admiral Shrek's U.S.S. HASGAS - a 14+k dps Malon Battle Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the lead toon of my 2nd account - paid for a month to have an account bank, no more money put into. But he is fun and and I love him too Smile

[Image: bridge-hasgas.png]

The 14+k dps ship is equipped with some stuff that just collected dust unused (like the Aceton Assimilator and the T5U Upgrade) or that I made for him (like the Aegis set) or bought (2.4M EC at the Exchange for the Ship, 2.1M for the DOffs) or got as a gift (like the Saurian BOff). But everything else he just earned on his own, even paid back the ship credit by touring the Universe Cool

[Image: ship-hasgas.png]

Level 55 meanwhile, Shrek started activities too late running for the Breen Dreadnought, but earned enough Epohhs to get Iconian and Undine Reputation to T5, the last quarter for Dyson Reputation he makes by Borg Disconnected. The Cryo Warp Core and a Cryo grenade are also thanks to Winter Wonderland. He started with Borg and Tholian Red Alerts for Omega, Nukara and Romulan Reputation, now flies Infected Space Advanced, Chrystaline Catastrophe and my favorite Romulan Patrols Smile