Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: U.S.S. ANGST - Ed's Quas Flightdeck Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2nd account's benevolant alien vagabond Shrek flew the Malon cruiser until he got level 60. The Malon was not a bad ship and is rarely seen - but after a while I got sick of the dirty exhausters. And so...

SHREK OF ICONIA WAS BORN!
[Image: bridge-angst-b.png]

When I saw the great bridge, Shrek did the Midnight mission to dress appropriately...

See the U.S.S. ANGST!
[Image: ship-angst.png]

I gave Shrek some gifts. The great beams waited a lonmg time to get used and here they match the ship and make a true difference. The Polymorphic Probe array and the EMP Probe skill are nice and they add some flair. The build shows some Mark numbers missing - tomorrow is upgrade Weekend and I will upgrade everything to MK XII, maybe one or two pieces go Mk XIV. I got a warning from PuppetX on the relative low turn rate - so I decided to run an all beam arry build. Which is nice when fast opponents - especially in the Undine Battle Zone see you broad side fire, hurry to your other side - and see broad side fire again Smile
As the AEGIS set serve me very well, I am quite relaxed while earning Dlithium and Reputation for a Sovereign-approved engine loadout: Undine Deflector, Adapted MACI Inpulse Drive & Adapted MACO Shield.

Already in the Malon, Shrek was not afraid of anything. When he encountered one of the worst groups ever in ISA/Infected Conduit Advanced tonight, he actually made his best game so far:

How to spend 17:38 minutes for an ISA?
[Image: horrible-angst.png]
Get 3 waves of spheres at the 1st Transformer.
The build is now updated. It was Update Week End and Shrek had 3 Dil free golden upgrades. Target was to get the consoles to Mk XIV - 2 lucky strikes in a ~20k Dilithium Operation called for an Immediate ISA.

This time I met a good group :-)

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:22] DMG(DPS) - @gpunkt611: 16.40M(50.90K) @starbase2015: 7.32M(23.18K) @robur68: 5.53M(17.90K) @Andrashan: 4.82M(15.14K) @alcyone80: 3.12M(10.01K)

2nd behind a skilled Scimitar - Shrek is a very happy Ogre now Big Grin
And... exploding once... Shrek can also be happy on first place Smile

Falcon@alliefalcon07: CLR—Infected Space[7:11]— Dmg(DPS) —Shrek 11,281,612(26,175) Spayx 9,579,041(22,592) Falcon 7,882,743(18,289) DarkWolf 7,562,766(17,964) Raven 1,583,444(4,060)