Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: Feb 18-20: A Small Fleet Event Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting at February 18 an STO Experience Points events runs for some days. For old salt this is as nice as for levelling characters and we run some fleet events Lvl 50+ to add fun to profit Smile

Times are given in my timezone, GMT+1. All events are in the ingame fleet event calendar, so you see if you can attend.

Schedule
TimeActivityFleet/tell for invite
Thursday 20:00 - 21:00Tip Toe Your ShipKlingon Strike GroupMit'Naqt@Edarta
Thursday 21:00 - 22:00Tip Toe Your ShipStarfleet Strike GroupEdar'ta@Edarta
Friday 20:00 - 21:00Tip Toe Your ShipKlingon Strike GroupMit'Naqt@Edarta
Friday 21:00 - 23:00Undine Space BattlezoneKlingon Strike GroupMit'Naqt@Edarta
Saturday 20:00 - 21:00Tip Toe Your ShipStarfleet Strike GroupEdar'ta@Edarta
Saturday 21:00 - 23:00Undine Space BattlezoneStarfleet Strike GroupEdar'ta@Edarta

Tip Toe Your Ship (5 player team)
1 hour of Romulan Patrols, a Chrystaline Catastrophe, a Fleet Alert and all Distress Calls/Red Alerts we can catch.
To master ships, collect Dilithium and for Fun & Honor!
Compared to solo flights You get more foes and more interesting foes to defeat.
Our Route: Japori, Carraya System, Gamma Eridon, Narendra, Archer, Beta Thoridor

Undine Space Battle Zone (open, though teamsize is limited)
The Undine Space Battle Zone is a great way to get Isomorphic Injections - Science Captains will find the Undine Set a true goody, solid and well performing. The Deflector alone is awesome for various patch builds.
It takes about 45 minutes to conquer the zone. Rewards are a reasonable amount of Dilithium, a modest amount of Undine Reputation Marks, 4 Isomorphic Injections and a row of space battles that feels epic!
Turn Tripod ships into debris and kick the Saur ships where their wall shields do not shine!
Enter the Dyson Sphere and call the Space Battle Zone Contact.
Show up as you like, I will be happy to invite you into team between the battle events. If you find it's not your cup of tea, leave when the battle event you joined is done.

Looking forward to see you in Space!
                                                       Ed

P.S.: I will be in Teamspeak during the Events.