Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: I.K.S. MJOLNIR - Ed's Martok Tactical Battle Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I.K.S. MJOLNIR
[Image: ship-paladin.png]
I call this a Gold Clad Ship Of Mightytude...

[Image: boffs-paladin.png]
Two Superior Romulan Operatives in the Tactic seats, Two Krenim in the Engineering seats and an Efficient Potato Pirate at the Science desk. The Krenim are like a Drake build at 100% Efectivity, affecting ALL Engineering powers. I clearly have a seat for a Warp Core Engineer, otherwise  I have to learn on optimzing with Tactical Duty Officers. And I want to Overwhelm Emitters - a Tactical Team and an Attack Pattern Beta are candidates for replacement.

Being the T6 big sister of the Bortasqu', the ship comes with a bridge that is a ... statement. Featuring 3 floors, windows to open space, targ patrols, even kind of balcons - this is like a travelling star base.
[Image: bridge-paladin-1.png]
[Image: loadout-paladin.png]
I fly a 4 piece Terran Special Forces space set, and I have equipped the enraging Disruptor Beam from that Faction. Advanced Fleet Disruptor Beams[CtrH][Dmg]x3 plus some from R&D and a Neutronic Torpedo are my weapons of choice. For The Empire!
I also took all 4 flagship consoles, so "creativity" was limited - 2 Plasma Generating Weapon Signature Nullifiers[+Flow] and a Plasmonic leech...

A Plasmonic Leech tick of 3.4 let me pick energy settings
120/90
74/50
44/30
62/30
While parking and broadsiding energy values shoot up to 130, an if weapon energy drops below 130, it rushes up to 130 within a second.

While I mastered the ship I observed unusually tough shields when I headed into a Spheres group in a Borg Distress Call and that also happened in the Infected Conduit (ISA) - I n ISA I have plenty time before I have to Reverse Shield Polarity and when responding to a Borg Trespassing - I hardly need it.

The first ISA was satifying and in the 2nd run I actually had started the combat log:

SCM - Infected [3/2] (S) - [05:59] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 12.58M(35.46K) @Daeyna: 9.26M(25.85K) @Antaras1128: 6.47M(18.12K) @kerygan: 5.75M(16.34K) @solitira: 1.57M(4.65K)

The turn rate shy of 14° and an AoE range of 2 Kellicams ask for a bit of piloting to get best from her abilities, but I have just started Smile