Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group

Full Version: STO/Cryptic:Make it So, All Over Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cryptic

Make it So, All Over Again

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE LATEST EPISODE OF STAR TREK: PICARD. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET, GO DO THAT INSTEAD. THE RELEVANT DETAILS ARE THAT THE PICARD BUNDLE IS 35% OFF FROM 04/13 2pm PST- 04/20 - Noon PST.

Captains did you cry? I did.

After 29 years and two seasons of waiting, the crew of the Enteprise D reunited on their ship, standing on the bridge that was their home and hours for seven seasons of TNG. It was a truly beautiful moment of hope in what is one of the darkest moments the Federation has ever faced. When the episode finished, I found myself desperately wishing I could return to Star Trek: The Experience and stand on that bridge one more time. And then I remembered: I could. The brilliant team of Star Trek Online environment and content designers had lovingly recreated the bridge of the Enterprise D in our game, and I could walk through it right this minute. 

To celebrate that feeling, we're putting the Picard Bundle, which includes that very bridge set, on sale for 35% off for an entire week. We hope you take advantage of the chance to relive the nostalgia we're all feeling today, but even if you don't, Star Trek Online is just happy to be a place where you can visit the places and people from Star Trek that mean so much to all of us. Happy Frontier Day, Captains.

And if anyone tries to install something on your transporter, for god's sake, don't let them.

.share-footer a {
margin: 20px 10px 10px 0;
background: url(https://pwimages-a.akamaihd.net/arc/d7/a...398539.png) no-repeat 0 0;
opacity: .5;
display: inline-block;
height: 60px;
width: 60px;
padding: 0;
border: 1px solid transparent;
-webkit-transition: opacity .3s;
transition: opacity .3s;
}
.share-footer .TI { background-position: 0 20%; }
.share-footer .YT { background-position: 0 40%; }
.share-footer .YT { background-position: 0 40%; }