Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group
A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone - Printable Version

+- Starfleet/Klingon Strike Group (http://strikegroup.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Gaming (http://strikegroup.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: SSG/KSG Gaming Group (http://strikegroup.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone (/showthread.php?tid=202)

A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone - Edarta - 09-05-2015

The Undine Space Battle Zone is a great way to get Isomorphic Injections - Science Captains will find the Undine Set a true goody, solid and well performing.

It takes about 45 mins to conquer the zone. You are blasting undines and pilot between muddly bubbles and swear on the pulling strings of Undine sub space rifts.

In the final stages you punch 3 Planetkillers on the nose (Literally! It's their weak spot!) and close the gap by defeating a Voth invasion fleet sent to insult and to destroy the mammals!

Rewards are a reasonable amount of Dilithium, a modest amount of Undine Reputation Marks, 4 Isomorphic Injections and a row of space battles that feels epic!

There is a 5 minute break between the battle events running all day. So even if you feel energetic and run the battle repeatedly, there is room to chill, get some coffee, have a drink or sacrifce a cigarette to the powers that be.

Any Science Captain at level 50+ is cordially invited to show up for some action and get as many Isomorphic Injections as you can eat or stand farming.

Any Fleet Mate, friends & alts at level 50+ is cordially invited to join the fray to help, and to protect. Show as much fireworks as your warp cores can suffer. Turn Tripod ships into debris and kick the Saurs where their wall shields do not shine!

As this is a Battle Zone we are not alone, there are always brave Captains doing as we do.

To prepare yourself, get access to the battle zone: Have completed the Sphere of Influence and Circles within Circles, etc. Missions.

I will be on location serving as your tour guide and doing the battle at Saturday 19th of September,
GMT+1 times 16:00 - 18:00+ and 20:00 - 22:00+. Check the Fleet Events for tours as there may be more.
Show up as you like, I will be happy to invite you into team during the break periods. If you find it's not your cup of tea, leave when the battle event you joined is done. Stay for another battle event if you like it.

You will see me as Piper, Edar'Ta or Catriona (Federation), Mit'Naqt or Mel'hMac (Klingon Defense Force)

RE: A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone - Edarta - 09-17-2015

Three tours are planned now. All join, the more, the merrier Big Grin

RE: A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone - brawndo_mom - 09-23-2015

This was a fantastic event, Ed! Having only done Undine space BZ once before, it was fun to run it with someone who knows the event, not to mention having some serious loot drops.

Can't wait for the next one!

Mom

RE: A Call to Strike Groups for 19th of September: The Undine Space Battle Zone - Edarta - 09-23-2015

I really love making the tour events. Especially the german-evening/us-afternoon tour with 5 mates was cool, and the joyful comments in the SG channel - these gave me a happy weekend Smile

Now it's your turn: make another fleet party, Mom Big Grin