Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marks & Double XP and Rock'n'Roll: The Undine Space Battle Zone
The Undine Space Battle Zone is a great way to get Isomorphic Injections - Science Captains will find the Undine Set a true goody, solid and well performing, the Deflector is a Goodie for offensive Patch builds.

It takes about 45 mins to conquer the zone. You are blasting undines and pilot between muddly bubbles and swear on the pulling strings of Undine sub space rifts.
In the final stages you punch 3 Planetkillers on the nose (Literally! It's their weak spot!) and close the gap by defeating a Voth invasion fleet sent to insult and to destroy the mammals!
Rewards are a reasonable amount of Dilithium, a modest amount of Undine Reputation Marks, 4 Isomorphic Injections and a row of space battles that feels epic!

Any Captain, friends & alts at level 50+ is cordially invited to show up for some action and get as many Isomorphic Injections as you can eat or stand farming.

To prepare yourself, get access to the battle zone: Have completed the Sphere of Influence and Circles within Circles, etc. Missions.

I will be on location serving as your tour guide and doing the battle on Starfleet side at Friday 3rd of June, on KDF side at Saturday 4th of June, GMT+1 time 21:00 - 23:00+. Check the Fleet Event Calender for the tour

Show up as you like, I will be happy to invite you into team during the break periods. If you find it's not your cup of tea, leave when the battle event you joined is done. Stay for another battle event if you like it.

You will see me as Cecilia (Federation), and Irina (Klingon Defense Force)

[Image: sig-001.png]