Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home at last
Dear Mates,
5 weeks ago on Sunday, I felt a bit weakish - not particular bad, but in a shape worse than used from my couch potato style of life.
I called the Ambulance at noon to get me to the Hospital - something I do not do when I just feel badish, no pain involved.

I have no memories how the ambulance arrived at the hospital - I just woke up in the intensive care station a week later from coma.

A Pneumonia and a Sepsis had tried to kill me, and according to the doctors I just survived...

Some changes happened now and I realy hope fore no more red alerts in the sick bay Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]
EDDDDDD!!!! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you're on the mend and feeling better. We missed you A LOT! (Me most of all. Tongue )

[Image: 8078371a18df43cba79543739f5518dc.gif]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I missed you more than Sov did.)
Hello Ed,

That is awful - I'm so glad to hear that you're getting better. I hope you're back to your usual cheery self soon! All my best wishes Smile
Don't do this to me Ed... who am I gonna do stfs with ? .. glad you're ok man Big Grin
Thanks everybody for the welcome back baloons Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]