Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My route to Dilithium farming
Not that you asked, but if you're new to the game, or looking for a routine
this may help you get started.  Feel free of course to chime in on your routes and routines...

Dilithium Farming
Starting at Earth Space Dock
1) Claim rewards from previous days' doffing, Admirality and reputation...I reload these throughout the day
     Note: I look for the doff missions that pay out 50, 250 and 500 dil instead of the usual 5. Usually in Engineering, Military and Science                      
2) Turn in Contraband on the eastern side of ESD, near Ship Requisition...2000 dil
Beam to Starfleet Academy
3) History Midterm 102 for 480 dil (while here visit the Tellerite, Andorian and Velcan officer exchange )
4) Veteran Exchange for 1000 dil, then I hit Club 602 & Exchange or Banks for unload loot
Go to subspace and head to Japori system 
5) Tau Dewi patrol run...2880 dilithium
          a) Japori system
          b) Acamar system
          c) Carraya system
          d) Gamma Eridon system
          e) Narendra system
          f) Archer system
         g) Beta Thoridor
Go to the Traelus system
6) Do the Traelus Satellite Repair,then head north to do Distress Signal...960
Transwarp to DS9, and head to Fleet Dilithium Mine
7) Dock at Fleet Dilithium Mine and do doff Mine Dilithium Motherload...500 dil and doff addition 1000 dilithium refining capacity.
Note:  Actual mining here or at Vlugta Asteroid Field is an option, depending on your time.  If you have VIP mining claims then you should.
Go to Orelius sector block
8) Deferi dailies - Aiding the Deferi, Emancipation and Rescuing Deferi Captives...2400 dilithium
          a)Deferi Patrol
          b)Deferi Outpost
          c)Zaria system
          d)Kelvani Belt
          e)Breen Patrol
Doing the Red Alerts, Crystalline Catastrophe and various other PVE's nets you the daily 8000. 
The battlezones, ground missions on Nimbus III and Dinozone at the Dyson Sphere bring in loads
of EC, loot and dil as well.  New Romulus you can spend all day there earning dil as well....

Attached Files
.xlsx   Dilithium Farming.xlsx (Size: 9.54 KB / Downloads: 13)
Peace

g) Beta Thoridor

For map - click

[Image: sig-001.png]
Oh I missed that one.  

(12-02-2017, 06:20 PM)Edarta Wrote: Peace

g) Beta Thoridor

For map - click
Don't forget New Rom ground! 720 per ground mission (there are 5, most take 4 minutes or less), there's a 320 boost on the first one of the day, and the red alerts are worth another 720! (There is one red alert every 30 minutes, on the half hour.) With a little strategy, it's 4000 dil for under 30 minutes.

Also: if you have rep marks, click on the hourly rep projects (if you've completed the reputation to level 5). You get 340 dil per project, 60 minute cool down, and you get loot that offsets the EC you spend on the project - AND you can get the elite rep tokens as well.

And Defera ground (hard) with a knowledgable team is more fast dil AND pew pew.
I knew you were the Queen of New Rom, I was going to mention that in my original post.