Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THis is what u get when u "THINK" u know what ur doing.....
Photo 
Not sure how to do this but here goes,,,,,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

screenshot your boff stations also so Ed can properly dissect this and work his magic. My own limited goldfish thoughts are, go all beams since you put no skills into torpedoes, and though I can't tell what type of tac consoles you have, I can see you have two severity and one chance console. Severity consoles are kinda meh compared to chance consoles imo. You seem to have the ability to spin like a top with all those rcs consoles. That goes hand in hand with the dual beams I suppose, but there's some nice universal consoles you can put in there also. Plasmonic Leech, tachyokinetic converter, and Assimilated Module come to mind. I suggest working toward an all beam array (without dual beams) build so you don't have to concern so much with pointing your nose at things in a cruiser hull. Science consoles I really like the Temporal Disentangelment Suite and Embassy science consoles, there are various types available in the fleet store. I don't know that console in the center spot, so I can't comment on it. Smile B'bye. Smile
My first suggestion is on Space Reputation Traits: Precision (Crit Hit), Adv Targeting Systems (Crit Severity), Auxilliary Power Offensive Configuration and Auxilliary Power Defensive Configutration

[Image: sig-001.png]
Another thingy I just noticed...be sure to go through the bonus skill choices at the bottom of your skill screen that are flashing green...it looks like they're still open. Smile
(01-26-2018, 02:07 PM)Invixus Wrote: screenshot your boff stations also so Ed can properly dissect this and work his magic. My own limited goldfish thoughts are, go all beams since you put no skills into torpedoes, and though I can't tell what type of tac consoles you have, I can see you have two severity and one chance console. Severity consoles are kinda meh compared to chance consoles imo. You seem to have the ability to spin like a top with all those rcs consoles. That goes hand in hand with the dual beams I suppose, but there's some nice universal consoles you can put in there also. Plasmonic Leech, tachyokinetic converter, and Assimilated Module come to mind. I suggest working toward an all beam array (without dual beams) build so you don't have to concern so much with pointing your nose at things in a cruiser hull. Science consoles I really like the Temporal Disentangelment Suite and Embassy science consoles, there are various types available in the fleet store. I don't know that console in the center spot, so I can't comment on it. Smile B'bye. Smile

Hi, Ed told me to start with screen shots, so I did and If u right click the shot and choose show in new tab u will see the abilities.

(01-26-2018, 09:38 PM)Edarta Wrote: My first suggestion is on Space Reputation Traits: Precision (Crit Hit), Adv Targeting Systems (Crit Severity), Auxilliary Power Offensive Configuration and Auxilliary Power Defensive Configutration

Thx Ed I have all those maxed as u can see.  Huh

(01-28-2018, 01:16 AM)Invixus Wrote: Another thingy I just noticed...be sure to go through the bonus skill choices at the bottom of your skill screen that are flashing green...it looks like they're still open. Smile

Awesome Invictus, thx for looking at the pix carefully like that. Appreciate that !
There is another tetryon based omnidirectional array you can get from a mission. It's from "Butterfly" in the Iconian War arc if I remember right. The game should allow you to put it on there in addition to the standard type omni I think I see you have, even though it says "only one of this type can be equipped, blah blah" same as with the ancient antiproton omni.
(01-28-2018, 07:16 PM)Invixus Wrote: There is another tetryon based omnidirectional array you can get from a mission. It's from "Butterfly" in the Iconian War arc if I remember right. The game should allow you to put it on there in addition to the standard type omni I think I see you have, even though it says "only one of this type can be equipped, blah blah" same as with the ancient antiproton omni.

Thanks again Invictus. Smile
Ron, please post a screen shot of your Bridge Officers (Ship Status, stations). I would like to see into these first, before touching equipment.

[Image: sig-001.png]
(02-01-2018, 08:23 AM)Edarta Wrote: Ron, please post a screen shot of your Bridge Officers (Ship Status, stations). I would like to see into these first, before touching equipment.

If you right click/new tab the 1st pic he has his tray and power bars shown on the right I dunno if that's sufficient or not.