Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Nevertheless, You Persisted" - console accolade
After many attempts to get this accolade from the new "Scylla and Charybdis" mission, I've found a few solutions.

One: team up. With two or more players in the mission, one of you can get the consoles while the Tzenkethi captain beats up the other one. Just remember to take the damage and not kill him too fast or you won't get the accolade.

Two: Distraction techniques. Before trying to override the console, trigger a distracting effect like Seismic Agitation or using something as basic as Neural Neutralizer. (Sandstorm Generator didn't work for me, BTW - I'll try the crystal fragment next time around.) Obviously, you'll have to alternate them - using both at the same time leaves you vulnerable for the next console, and lets Martok kill him too fast. (And yes, I've tried pinning the boffs in place so they don't kill him too fast, but my team apparently is TOO good and still killed him before I could get all four consoles.)

What solutions have you found?
Add to the list: Ophidian Cane - but with the 2 minute CD, use it with discretion
Endothermic Field
Anti-time entanglement
Cold Fusion flash
All of these will give you a few seconds - but use the rally points and place your boffs in the corners to slow him without killing him.