Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit the Strike Group Armada @ Las Vegas Star Trek convention today!
Come visit us from August 1st - 5th at the Rio all suites hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada where they are hosting the 2018 Star Trek convention. Check out some photos and news below and stay tuned for more.

Special thanks to:
Darkthorne, Ed, Pailorzan, Sockableclaw, tiberiusjp, and of course everyone that participates in giving cookies (aka, resources, facility, and notoriety) making the fleets the best fleets in the game!

You won't see any other fleet at the convention and even the devs have taken notice and are quite flattered!

And lastly, Thank You mom! It's with people like you, your love, caring, enthusiasm, and energy drives it us all and we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for people like you.

This is a dream come true
[Image: 7rHBIMs.jpg]
One of the many devs stopping by to say hi

[Image: edK25LD.jpg]
Welcome ripper71 who has decided to join us in our battles and fun!

[Image: Z9MA90u.jpg]
Heart 
It was so nice to see you dancing Heart

https://www.facebook.com/SSG.KSG.STO/vid...838120930/

[Image: sig-001.png]
Glad I wasn't wearing my Risa game outfit Wink
(08-01-2018, 09:12 PM)noybman Wrote: One of the many devs stopping by to say hi

[Image: edK25LD.jpg]

Whisper "DOFF App" into every dev that wanders by, please.
Woo-hoo! Awesome visit by Ambassador Kael!
[Image: tEuDY2k.jpg?1]
[Image: jONGKF6.jpg]

A redshirt's fate is inevitable - even on Risa!
Video 

The devs are awesome, so are DS9 cast, and you know what? It's true that STO has made a difference in many peoples lives. Go Strike force Group Armada
One of these years I will be there! Smile
Darkthorne meets Dina Meyer!
[Image: P3lcFQD.jpg?1]
Tribble attack!
[Image: Y4RMmkb.jpg]
(The awesome and incredibly friendly Garrett Wang visited our booth!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Chase Masterson's "So am I" was said in her Admiral Leeta voice?
(08-04-2018, 02:45 AM)brawndo_mom Wrote: Darkthorne meets Dina Meyer!
[Image: P3lcFQD.jpg?1]

Such a great picture, i'm not gonna disclose who is the prettiest one..  Tongue Tongue  
But so cool and awesome that our fleet/Armada has gotten so much publicity and acknowledgement by developers, but also the franchise in general..

Respect to Mom, Noby (Yes, I know  Smile  - I call him Noby.  Wink ) and of course DarkThrone that went this extra mile of getting this done.!!
BROFISTS to everyone involved..

-=There are 4 lights=-
The success of the last week in Vegas is due in HUGE part to everyone who participated, whether it was physical, monetary, or emotional.

Mom salutes all of you for being the best fleetmates EVAH!

Super special thanks to Ver (couldn't have done it without you!), Darkthorne (my hero!), Pai (thank you thank you thank you) and Ed (for whom there are simply no words to say how much we appreciate you.)

There are times I don't talk about work because, TBH, I'm embarrassed by my company and my co-workers. There has never been a day I haven't told everyone who will listen about the fleets and my fleetmates. I am honored, flattered, and humbled to serve with you all!
(08-10-2018, 08:43 PM)brawndo_mom Wrote: The success of the last week in Vegas is due in HUGE part to everyone who participated, whether it was physical, monetary, or emotional.

Mom salutes all of you for being the best fleetmates EVAH!

Super special thanks to Ver (couldn't have done it without you!), Darkthorne (my hero!), Pai (thank you thank you thank you) and Ed (for whom there are simply no words to say how much we appreciate you.)

There are times I don't talk about work because, TBH, I'm embarrassed by my company and my co-workers. There has never been a day I haven't told everyone who will listen about the fleets and my fleetmates. I am honored, flattered, and humbled to serve with you all!

Kudos to SGA for putting together the booth; I would have been out in the cold for STO on Saturday, otherwise!  Thanks to brawndo_mom for taking the time to talk shop with me (my "thank you" email is probably in your spam folder ;-P ), and for the Convention Giveaway, which I would otherwise have missed.

Looking forward to teaming up with some of you online soon, and would love to buy a copy of your first "how-to" book!
As always Kael visited our booth.
See the small snipplet taken from their somewhat poorly stream (They had bad wifi coverage)
https://youtu.be/s4MdDJc8MGY

-=There are 4 lights=-
LOL - If I had known, I would have given him our password! (We had excellent wi-fi!)

As soon as I catch up on sleep and unpacking, I'll post some of the details of the AWESOME WEEK in VEGAS!