Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey =)
Account Name: @seven311

Character Names: Sevu - SCI main
Sevv - Tac alt

Your Current Rank: Fresh 65. I played years ago and recently came back.
                                           Been getting into the reputations again and 
                                           learning new content.

Time Zone: Texas Central time,  GMT -5?  UTC -6

How did you get into Star Trek Online?   Ive always been a fan since i watched
                                                          The Next Generation on tv as a kid. 

How long have you been playing for? A few years back in 2012 up to 50. Recently came
                                                     back and dusted off the T5u wells ships. SCI is awsome.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?  Yes theres alot of micromanagement
                                                                                           sometimes. But just take it slow, Have fun,
                                                                                           ask questions, and it will all fall in place.
                                                                                           There seems to be alot of friendly and helpfull
                                                                                           people in this community Smile

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?  Science for sure.

What’s your favourite ship? So far it would hafta be the Wells Temporal Science Vessel T5U. But ive been
                                       drooling over that Annorax, Maybe someday. I plan on trying a T6 temporal ship soon.

What’s your best and worst STO moment?  Memories of the winter event with old friends.
                                                              Putting those Type 2 phaser pistols on all our bridge members and ourselves, and
                                                              running old episodes watching all the mobs get turned off like TV sets. Can't recall any
                                                              worst moments realy.  And those are just memoriest realy, Not best moments. I do love it when
                                                              I get there just in time to transfer shields and hazzard emitters on someone, then turn and drop 
                                                              grav wells and torpedo spreads on there attackers.

What are some of your other interests?  Survival/crafting games, VR,  I'm a pretty casual gamer.

What’s your favourite band? Hard to pick a favorite. But i listen to everything. Pink Floyd, Beastie Boys,
                                         some classical, even some country.  Pink Floyd hasta be one of my favorites though.
                                         I come home after a hard day and listen to them and they ease my mind. Star Trek
                                         can have the same kind of effect.

Anything else you want to say?

I played this game years ago back in 2012ish.  Its one of those games i can never forget and always seem to come 
back to now and then.  I'm still in my old fleet. There sort of dead atm. So ide need to leave it if u guys will have me here. 
Last login has been a year or so. But for now its saving me from those random fleet invite spams.
An old friend of mine @stankybug is in ur fleet. U might know him as Tiggobittys.  We go all the way back to
Everquest 1 in 99 or 2000. Been a long time. I still remember when we first met and he was running all the 
way across the Dreadlands to meet up with the group. We've played games together ever since. Here is his old forum post
http://strikegroup.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=57   Lookin to get into an active Fleet to enjoy this game with Smile Maybe i'll see u in game. I'm usualy on Sevu@seven311
Hi Sevu@seven311 !

I wanted to invite you, but the game isn't recognizing your handle. Could you OM me / in-game mail me and I'll get you invited.

Regards,

Mom
Welcome aboard! Bathroom's that way --->

Big Grin