"Craig"

Character Names:
   Main:
      Myra - TOS Fed Engineer
   Alts (as of 11/15/2018):
      Ezri - Fed Science
      Graden - Fed Tactical
      Aslan - Fed Science
      Tel'peth - Rom Tactical (Fed affiliated)
      Ange - Discovery Era Fed Engineer

Your Current Rank:
   All toons are level 65 (Fleet Admiral) except for Tel'peth. She is currently level 39 and should be max before too terribly long.

Time Zone:
   US Eastern (GMT-5)

How did you get into Star Trek Online?
   I've always loved Star Trek, but after losing a great deal of time to World of Warcraft I shied away from MMORPGs. After watching a video that explained that practically all content could be played solo, I hopped in. Aaaaannndd... after running into the fleet booth at the 2018 Las Vegas Treck converntion, here I am in a fleet spending way too many hours online. Smile

How long have you been playing for?
   Since June of 2018

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?
   This game has been around for a long time and has added a lot of depth and complexity. Don't let that discourage you from enjoying the game. The details will feel like second nature in time. Also, if you're not familiar with MMORPGs, realize that some things in the game take time and effort to acquire. This isn't a 'win in 3 days' single player game where you get all the shiny stuff right out of the gate.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?
   I've only been playing since June so its hard to say. Leaning toward Science.

What’s your favourite ship?
   It's a bit early to say for sure on that one too, but I'm enjoying the Multi-Mission Strategic Eplorer science vessel that my Ezri toon is playing.

What’s your best and worst STO moment?

What are some of your other interests?
   Tinkering in the garage (small woodworking projects). Other games. Browsing Twitter. Cats.

What’s your favourite band?
   Hard question. I like a lot of music. I've been enjoying Imagine Dragons quite a bit.

Anything else you want to say?
   I'm an introvert in real life, so I'm sorry if I'm not the most chatty online.
Belated greetings and salutations

We are pleased to have you on board.. Smile

-=There are 4 lights=-
Nice to have you here. We have no Vulcan Greeting emote (I miss Ver!) so I resort to Peace

[Image: sig-001.png]