Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server timing out!!
Hello fleet! Hope you are well. I was wondering if anyone has a problem with timing out? I have been timing out for about 2 months now. More times than I can count. I have tried everything I know. Help It makes it very hard to enjoy the game. Any advice would be welcome. Big Grin
Is it timing out in STO? You mentioned it for Fallout 76 this morning, but not that it was in STO as well.

If STO, when are you getting the timing out? From the server in mid game, or trying to load the game? Mid-game was a known issue that was addressed last week, but the 'fix' was temporary, and I'm back to the lag / timing out issue as well.
(12-02-2018, 03:05 AM)brawndo_mom Wrote: Is it timing out in STO? You mentioned it for Fallout 76 this morning, but not that it was in STO as well.

If STO, when are you getting the timing out? From the server in mid game, or trying to load the game? Mid-game was a known issue that was addressed last week, but the 'fix' was temporary, and I'm back to the lag / timing out issue as well.

It times out mostly in the middle of playing. It's now the only game I have issues with. I'm starting to think its on their end.
I'm having the same issue, so yes, i do think it is on there part. There was an issue related that was fixed, but it doesn't look like the 'fix' stayed in place.