Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Had I not attended the  2019 STLV Convention, I would not likely have found this  vibrant STO community!  I look forward to teaming up with some of you online, and learning from your wide experience.  For now, here are the pertinent essentials - see you in space!

Account Name:  @centaurianalpha

Character Names:  FED - Andrew, Gwyllim, Savik, Ken'taura, Fod'der, The Auricle
                                 KDF - Alphal'fa, Qun'pau, Ghen'khan, D'nesh, Saam'son, Exhibit No. 5

Your Current Rank:  all alt's @ lvl 65

Time Zone:  MST (Always)

How did you get into Star Trek Online?  Played Freelancer for years on a mod server; many of my friends there moved over to STO

How long have you been playing for?  Since November, 2013

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?  Don't feel like you have to learn everything at once, be patient!

What’s your favorite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?  Engineering (as in RL)

What’s your favorite ship?  Probably the T'varo Light Warbird (T6)

What’s your best and worst STO moment?  Completing the story arcs (best); endlessly grinding for the T5 Colony (worst)

What are some of your other interests?  Sci-fi, world literature, adventure sports, all sciences

What’s your favorite band?  Not a fair question, and not enough room for the ones I like  Tongue

Anything else you want to say?  Let me know if you need any help in-game; I'm not a STO nerd, but I've learned a few things.
Welcome aboard! It was great to meet you at STLV! Please join us in chat as often as you like - the more, the merrier!
Welcome dude.. Smile
What Mom said, don't be a stranger.. Just say Hi.. We don't bite..
Except Sov.. Smile - But thats more into cookies, cake and ice-cream. .Tongue

-=There are 4 lights=-