Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USS Archangel V2 (Odyssey Tac Cruiser)
by no means done yet and some items are not on the academy website yet but my new version of my  ship enjoy give advice please always room to improve.

https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/99ea...efea14cf5b
I'd like to know the answer to these questions first, before I make any recommendations:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, how does the ship handle in its current configuration? Is it squishy? Does it feel OP or weak? Does it turn or move fast enough for you?

Is your captain really an engineer, or did you just leave that option in its default setting? (If your captain is an engineer, do you really need all the extra healing?)

Why did you choose the Bajoran set?

Why did you choose "Beam Overload" instead of an attack pattern?

Why Tactical Team 2 instead of Kemo 2?

How does Aceton Beam 3 perform for you?
----------------------------------------------------

Your DOFF arrangement looks like you're trying to "Drake" (balance EPtW and EPtS on constant rotation), while also trying to turn faster, and cycle your heals faster. It looks like you're trying to compensate for not being able to move quickly.

Your skill tree looks like it's exclusively made for damage, with no boosts for your heals.
first she is a little sluggish sometimes and a little weak but it is decent (though moved to a diffrent ship which I am playing with too)

Second yes Really am an engineer. 

bajoran set is mostly for phaser bonuses which admitedly I can drop to a 2 piece and still have)

no clue why I did beam overload at the time I think since I was doing things completely manually it was so I could pick individual targets on occasion

was using Kemo 1 because it carried over from an older build. where I had an ensign tac slot)

Aeceton beam was... okay . I likely could have done better. 

Newer ship and build is comming

(07-09-2019, 06:51 AM)scissorlizard Wrote: I'd like to know the answer to these questions first, before I make any recommendations:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, how does the ship handle in its current configuration? Is it squishy? Does it feel OP or weak? Does it turn or move fast enough for you?

Is your captain really an engineer, or did you just leave that option in its default setting? (If your captain is an engineer, do you really need all the extra healing?)

Why did you choose the Bajoran set?

Why did you choose "Beam Overload" instead of an attack pattern?

Why Tactical Team 2 instead of Kemo 2?

How does Aceton Beam 3 perform for you?
----------------------------------------------------

Your DOFF arrangement looks like you're trying to "Drake" (balance EPtW and EPtS on constant rotation), while also trying to turn faster, and cycle your heals faster. It looks like you're trying to compensate for not being able to move quickly.

Your skill tree looks like it's exclusively made for damage, with no boosts for your heals.