Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilithium Contest #7 (Win a Lox Box Ship!!!)
Qa'pla!

Our KDF fleet is growing and has recognized one resource bountiful in tne galaxy yet laborous to obtain is Dilithium.

An enterprising KDF Captain is always driven to earn glory for the Empire! Nonetheless, once in a while an opportunity comes along where a Ferengi would blush with envy.

Now is one such opportunity. A Fleet member has donated some ships, some highly sought after ships, and requested they be apportioned to members of the Strike Group that will honor the empire!

Head on over to our fleet website soon! You can click the website link directly under the "Fleet Information" Tab in-game.
The address is http://strikegroup.info/

Visit our contest forum:
http://strikegroup.info/forum/showthread...04#pid2104

By parting with 20k of some hard earned dilithium you gain a ticket to a lotto drawing for a ship worth hundreds of millions in Energy Credits, or a worthy vessel for your armament of enduring passion in destruction, raiding, or supporting of the many quests of honor in the galaxy. Remember!!!! For your entry to count, you have to have an officer witness it, which isn't to hard since you can almost always find one with little effort in the "STRIKE GROUP" chat!

If you have any questions, get in touch with a fleet officer, or just ask in the chat channel. Face your enemies without fear, bring honor to your house, and if need be, die well!

Ver' & KSG!
22 Tickets remaining and tonight we start the T4 Ship Yard project - get them while they last!

[Image: sig-001.png]
We will do the drawing next Saturday, 19th when we run the KDF party!
THE HAPPY WINNERS

#69: @PuppetX - 1st pick
#33: @invixus - 2nd pick

[Image: sig-001.png]
Oohhhhhh Maaaaaaaaannnn!!!!!

Well running the numbers, I did have the best chance to win... Regardless, I will continue to dump dilithium into the projects, I had celebrated this contest mostly for it's help to progress the KSG projects.

Anyway, I still did win a ship - and I will gladly take the first pick. I will choose the Zahl Heavy Cruiser. It's a tough choice I must say, because I would love to own a Vaadwaur ship as well. The Zahl are far more obscure, but for some reason obscure stuff has a strong appeal on me.

Also, not going to make a speech out of this. Thank you all for being sports! And congratulations to invixus for getting that other really excellent boat!
Admiral Mit'Naqt hands over The Mighty Zahl to the Lucky Winner:

[Image: ksgparty-zahl-handover.png]
It's Santa Ed!

Congrats Puppet and Invixus!
I cannot find the words to say thank you. I have donated many things to the fleet, but the last four ships as a set speaks volumes to what some fleet mate we have has in their heart for the fleet and the fellow members.

I have found STO to be very grindy in so many ways, but I think we all agree that some grind is fun, some grind is atrocious, and some grind has its ups and downs. At the end of the day we look towards one another for help to the fleet, help to each other, and in the end everyone's attitude of "pay it forward" is a sincere pick me up to the grind that actually exemplifies why I personally believe the Strike Group is possibly one of, if not, the best fleet in the game.

So, thank you - to the anonymous donor(s) who have continued to give so much to the fleet; in ships, in boxes, in dlilithium, in mentoring, and in play and chat. You make this the best part of STO!