Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many game play crashes lately..any advice?
Crash.  
It’s a daily occurrence with me.  I set my graphics settings to “limbo” (what’s limbo?  Just ask)
I run nothing else on the pc while in game usually. It seems to lock up right when the space battle commences. 

I read that unclicking on-demand patching may help...my command line in the launcher options reads -noautorotatelogs which I was told to do on account of the combat log. 

I used to have issues and Sov told me to change my gameplay proxy to EU instead of US, could that be an issue?  Or maybe Terrorists? 

Oh and another thing that’s appalling is the pc this game is being played on.  See the images attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And I guess you have checked for newer GFX driver and maybe chipset-drivers?
I cant remember have you tried to do a force-verify on your STO-installation?

-=There are 4 lights=-
(09-24-2020, 03:18 PM)bu'hert Wrote: Crash.  
It’s a daily occurrence with me.  I set my graphics settings to “limbo” (what’s limbo?  Just ask)
I run nothing else on the pc while in game usually. It seems to lock up right when the space battle commences. 

I read that unclicking on-demand patching may help...my command line in the launcher options reads -noautorotatelogs which I was told to do on account of the combat log. 

I used to have issues and Sov told me to change my gameplay proxy to EU instead of US, could that be an issue?  Or maybe Terrorists? 

Oh and another thing that’s appalling is the pc this game is being played on.  See the images attached

What graphics card are you using?