Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been meaning to do this forever.
   Confused   So it's only a year late. but um yeah.

Hello all.
VonMarcus Here Saying hello and a very late Thanks for welcoming me into the fleet.
Turns out I registered here on site a year ago when I started playing with all of you wonderful and crazy people.

Hi Im VonMarcus.
Oddball player with toon many/not enough toons (haven't decided yet.)
I don't chase DPS or things like that.
Most of my so called "Complete" ship builds ignore properly setting up active doffs and optimal bridge officer training and such.

On a non-game note...
I would like to apologize in advance for any unexpected flakeyness on my part in game or fleet things.
My list of health issues including several heart and neurochemical imbalances, from time to time have me "falling off the grid".
Again I apologize in advance for any complications this may incur. 

Also I can't wait to poke around and learn the site.

Is there a um "fiction" or "RP" section for those of use looking to write or RP with some of their toons?

Anyway be well all.
I'll see you around.
Welcome aboard!

You're welcome here and in chat and all those good place whenever you want to be there - no need to worry or apologize.

An RP / fanfic section? That's a great idea!

Mom
(09-28-2020, 11:23 AM)brawndo_mom Wrote: Welcome aboard!

You're welcome here and in chat and all those good place whenever you want to be there - no need to worry or apologize.

An RP / fanfic section? That's a great idea!

Mom

Yeah I wanna practice my writing some and want to dive deeper into ST lore and the STO game in general and I figure it'll be a good way to do both.